Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well, since I haven't had much new to blog about this week, I am really glad that Thursday has rolled around. Here it goes:

Here is what I am thankful for today:
  1. I am thankful for life itself.
  2. I am thankful that (for the moment), we are all healthy (okay, I am sure I just "jinxed" that one!!)
  3. I am thankful for Valentines Day past and the wonderful time I had with my hubby on our date!!
  4. I am thankful for Ava Grace - a sweet 2 year old that I've been keeping this week. I am really enjoying the "2 year old talk" that you have to ask 20 times to understand. (I'm sure her mom knows EXACTLY what she's saying the first time, though!)
  5. I am thankful for 2 kiddos of my own who seem to always strive to be honest, even when honesty might get them into some trouble - I hope that lasts forever!!!
  6. I am thankful for my coat - it's cold this morning!!!
  7. I am thankful for leftovers - they have fed us during most of this busy week!
  8. I am thankful that we all got to spend the day together this past Monday when the kids were out of school and Mark was off of work. We had a great time just "hangin' out" and "runnin' around".
  9. I am thankful that Girl Scout cookies are coming today - man, you people are impatient!!! ;o) (Just kidding) Now, I just have to deliver 202 boxes!!!! UGH!!
  10. I am thankful that Kinlee did so well at the dentist yesterday. Ava Grace did great, too, which is good because it was right at naptime!!!!

Okay, that about wraps it up for today - your turn....

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks Steph!! Great list!! Always like your first one:):)
Happy Thankful Thursday!:)