Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Honeysuckle

I love honeysuckle. I don't know for sure what it is I like about it. Maybe it's because it's such a "simple" thing to like. Maybe it's because it reminds me of being at my grandparents' house in West Virginia as a kid. Maybe it's because it's God's nature.

Yesterday after school, the kids hit the honeysuckle bush. They (okay WE) tasted a few for ourselves, and then they even bagged some up and delivered them to the neighbors (SURPRISE!!). I captured these pictures of them and wanted to share.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love honeysuckle!! And it really raally reminds me of summer in West Virginia. I always remember testing it with Papaw:(

Great memory!!

The Burks Bunch said...

Hey girl! I canNOT believe how big Parker and Kinlee are! It seems like only yesterday Parker was crawling!Good to see you! Cameron

p.s. Noah loves the song on your blog!