Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where Have We Been???

Good question! I have seriously been neglecting my blog posting the past couple of weeks. I think it is called "busy summer syndrome" - not an excuse, just an explanation. I promise that I have continued to take plenty of pictures of our summer happenings, just haven't quite found (or taken) the time to get them here. So, here are some of our latest....

For the first leg of our "summer vacation", we traveled to visit my parents in Mississippi. We always enjoy our time there, and this time was no different. The kids had a good time playing on the slip n slide and relaxing in the "kiddie pool" - do you ever get too old for those?? Maybe too big, but never too old:
One of the days we were there, we went to the park in Ripley. The kids had fun playing, even though it was a little on the hot side. We followed it up with a trip to McDonald's, of course. Again, do you ever get too old for that place?? Okay - maybe so...

Later on in the weekend, we celebrated the 4th with our own "Fireworks Extravaganza"!!! We had a great time lighting fireworks, spending time together, and just having fun. Remind me sometime to tell you about "Cammo Ammo" - not good.....

No comments: