Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going WAY back....

Okay, so I don't think I have even blogged about our end of season sporting parties. We have survived a soccer and a flag football party. First was our soccer party. With 2 teams and about 30 kids total, we decided to combine the party and have both teams over to the house at the same time. So, representatives of "The Tornadoes" and "The Crush" came over to enjoy cake and ice-cream. You can see from the bottom picture that we had quite the crew:A few weeks later, flag football ended, and we had "The Colts" over for a similar get-together. I accidentally double-booked us and forgot that Kinlee's Girl Scout ceremony was the same night!!! SO, I headed to Girl Scouts with Kinlee, and Mark held down the fort here, with the help of some of the moms (thanks, gals!!). Because of this mishap, though, I failed to get very many pictures of that night. I did manage to take some of Parker (with his cool "Colts" tatoo on his head) and the cake before I left. It was cold that night, so I came home to a football game being played IN my house!! Very loud, but they had a great time. I guess that's what I get for leaving "the guys" in charge!!!! Fun times...

No comments: