Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Did It Again....

I let time slip by - WAY TOO LONG - without blogging. I would love to say that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog more often, but that would be a lie. You see, things have to slow down in order for me to have more time, and I just don't see that happening anytime soon. So, for now, just expect the mega-posts that catch everyone up on our lives a month or so at a time. Seriously, though, I do hope to do better in the near future...there, that's as much of a commitment as you're gonna get!!
Our Christmas festivities this year began with our annual class Christmas party from church. We usually do a progressive dinner and then play Dirty Santa at the last stop. This year was no different. As you can see, we had a great time, as usual. Please don't ask about the boxers....it's not worth the answer!!!

No comments: