This is me before taking the kids to school this morning. I had Mark take it before he headed to work.
- My entire outfit came from Goodwill (I LOVE that place!)
- These are my new favorite jeans - I go in cycles, it seems. I actually wore these yesterday, too, but don't tell anyone!
- The neckline of my brown shirt has some sort of bleach stain on it, but it was American Eagle (my favorite brand), cheap, and I liked the color, SO I bought it anyway.
- I like to dress in layers - please don't tell me if it's out of style - I won't listen anyway.
- I take after my mom and grandmother in that my day cannot officially "start" until make- up is on, hair is done, and beds are made. I admire those who can - it can get annoying!!!