Friday, January 30, 2009

Say Cheese!!!!!

Okay, so this is the first time I have actually STARTED a "tagging" event. I thought this would be a fun one (plus, it is my day to pay bills and mop floors, so it IS possible that I may be procrastinating JUST a little!) Anyway, here it is. The "Say Cheese" event. How many of you wonder what the person behind the post is looking like at that moment? Well, now is your chance to find out. If you are "lucky" enough to be tagged, take a picture of yourself as is today (or have someone take it for you like I did), post it, tell 5 things about what we "see", and tag 4 other people to do the same. Make sense? Here is mine:
This is me before taking the kids to school this morning. I had Mark take it before he headed to work.
  1. My entire outfit came from Goodwill (I LOVE that place!)

  2. These are my new favorite jeans - I go in cycles, it seems. I actually wore these yesterday, too, but don't tell anyone!

  3. The neckline of my brown shirt has some sort of bleach stain on it, but it was American Eagle (my favorite brand), cheap, and I liked the color, SO I bought it anyway.

  4. I like to dress in layers - please don't tell me if it's out of style - I won't listen anyway.

  5. I take after my mom and grandmother in that my day cannot officially "start" until make- up is on, hair is done, and beds are made. I admire those who can - it can get annoying!!!

Okay, I tag Sandy, Wendi, Jill, and Brittany to do the same. Can't wait to see those pics.!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, I happen to be one of those people that start their day without fixing up, THEREFORE- this tag is being ignored! LOL
I enjoyed seeing the pic of cute little you with your cute goodwill clothes- however, I love my cute blog and do not want to ruin it with a picture of me!!!! love ya anyway and great idea! :)

Wendi said...

Cute pic!! I added a pic of me..not the greatest!! But its on there!!

I do wake up and make beds and get dressed. But do not always put the make up on..maybe I should start.I would probably feel better:):)

Cute tag..thanks:)

Stephanie said...

Hey, Jill! You made me laugh! I told Mark I was going to tag you because you don't like to have your picture taken - I couldn't wait to see what you did with this one! :) Loved the response, though, and I'll getcha next time!!!!

Sandy said...

I love your new header. I'm going to start working on mine. The one I have was just to see if I could do it right! I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog to something else besides "The Thompsons" Any Creative Ideas!!!

Stephanie said...

I actually didn't do my with Picasa - haven't downloaded it yet. I just found a pic. I liked on the internet, saved it to my pics., and customized my Blog Header on Blogger. I'll be thinking about the creative name for yours - something about 3 C's....

Sasha said...

Love your new header!!

Sasha said...

Also, that was a fun game that you created. I'm excited to see everyone else's pics.