Here are the things I am thankful for today:
- I am thankful for life itself.
- I am thankful for my new haircut. Not really much different, just a "fresher" look and feel.
- I am thankful for clean laundry and milk in the fridge. I know it sounds funny, but I have always said that if these two things are present, I feel like I am "together" and "organized". Do you have little things that make you feel that way, or am I the only weird one?
- Speaking of clean laundry, I am thankful for my washer and dryer. The other day, I happened to pass a laundry mat, and remembered the days of living in an apartment without a washer and dryer. Think about it - how would your life be complicated if you didn't have a washer and dryer at home?!
- I am thankful for honesty.
- I am thankful for our upcoming trip to West Virginia to visit my grandmother and other family. I am sad that Mark isn't getting to go, but thankful that my mom is making the trip with us. She'll help to split the driving and expenses, and we kid around that her AARP card sure does come in handy at the hotel! :o)
- I am thankful for my grandmother that we are going to see. She is such a wonderful Christian example for everyone around her. I wish that we got to see her more, but am thankful that we will see her soon.
- I am thankful for empty Girl Scout cookie boxes, because that means they are delivered!!!
- I am thankful for spring soccer starting up. I am more thankful, I think, that Parker and Kinlee are on the same team this season. That makes things so much easier!!!
- I am thankful for warmer temperatures coming up. I know it will probably turn cooler before Spring really hits, but I plan to enjoy it while it lasts.
That about wraps it up - how about you???