Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunting

As stated in my Thankful Thursday list from last week, I am very thankful that my kiddos still enjoy hunting Easter eggs. It will be a sad day in my world when they stop thinking it is fun. I know that day will come sometime, but I hope it is very far away. This year, we did our hunt a few days before Easter because we were leaving for Nashville on Friday, and would be gone until later on in the day on Easter.

I hid Kinlee's eggs, and she had a great time finding them. There is still one out there somewhere, but none of us could find it ANYWHERE!!! Instead of candy this year, the kids' eggs were filled with money (quarters & dimes) and "coupons" for various things to be redeemed this summer. They really seemed to enjoy the switch from candy.
Mark had the job of hiding Parker's eggs. As you can tell from the pictures below, he found some very unusual places to hide his eggs -

They had a great time, and we really enjoyed watching them.

1 comment:

The Moses Family said...

Dog poo...Blech! Don't let them give my boys any ideas!