Here is my list for this week:
- I am thankful for life itself.
- I am thankful that the consignment sale is over, and we can get our house and our lives back to normal (for another 6 months, that is).
- I am thankful that Parker's voice seems to be getting a little better (at least not worse), and that it looks like all things are a "go" for Lads to Leaders this weekend.
- I am thankful for grandparents who like to "pitch in" on the "extras" for their grandkids from time to time.
- I am thankful for the "snack room". Each year at Lads to Leaders, our congregation gets a suite at the hotel and we call it the "snack room". We pay $15 a person before the convention, and we are entitled to our share (and then some) of meals and snacks all weekend long! It saves us SO much money, and gives us a place to come and hang out with the others from our congregation during the weekend.
- I am thankful for the recent "No Shipping" code at americangirl.com. Kinlee has really done well saving her money for her Molly stuff - it helps to be able to order it without her having to save up even MORE for the shipping. The code has expired for now, but hopefully we'll come across another one before the next purchase!!
- I am thankful for nicer weather the past couple of days. Those cold days are really hard to take after we've been spoiled with warmer temps.
- I am thankful that my kids still want to have Easter egg hunts. We are doing ours tonight since we'll be at Lads to Leaders on Sunday. Hopefully we can get it in before the rain comes.
- I am thankful for a husband who works hard, but does a great job not bringing his work home with him.
- I am thankful for weekly Subway dates with Mark - we haven't gotten to have one this week with his work schedule and Parker being home sick, but the week isn't over yet.....
That does it - how about you???