The time has rolled around once again - I missed last week, so am glad to have the chance to post it this time:
- I am thankful for life itself.
- I am thankful for my health, the health of my family, and great insurance when we're not feeling so well.
- I am thankful for the consignment sale this week. It has already started out great, and I am hoping the rest of the weekend is just as good.
- I am thankful for Mark and our "projects" we tackle together. We both said just last night that we make a great team!
- I am thankful for our kiddos who are involved in and enjoying preparing for Lads to Leaders this year.
- I am thankful for opportunities like Lads to Leaders, Lamplighters, teaching class, etc. that give us the chance to stop our busy lives long enough to do what's most important.
- I am thankful for the nicer weather we've been having. The kids have enjoyed getting outside more, and I've enjoyed not having to throw coats on everyone!!!
- I am thankful for air fresheners. With all of these clothes in my house, I am thankful for the "fancy" air freshener that we purchased to keep the "smells" in tact. It sprays out a wonderful vanilla smell every 30 minutes or so - it's lovely!!
- I am thankful for Kinlee's upcoming Girl Scout campout this weekend. She is looking so forward to it, and I'm glad she is getting to go.
- Finally, I am thankful for all the other blessings that God continues to send our way - they are numberless!!!
Your turn - can't wait to see your list!