Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday



I have a morning full of house cleaning to do today, so I thought I'd get this done early before time gets away. Here is my list:

  1. I am thankful for life itself.
  2. I am thankful that I have a house TO clean today. I think sometimes I get bogged down with the day to day chores and cleaning that I forget to stop and be thankful for it!
  3. I am thankful that we all traveled to and from Nashville for Lads to Leaders last weekend without incident.
  4. I am thankful that we had an awesome weekend at Lads to Leaders!
  5. I am thankful that my sister and her family are safe after the recent tornado that hit their hometown.
  6. I am thankful that none of us have come down with the flu after Parker's latest bout with it. (*insert knocking on wood here!*)
  7. I am thankful for my couch after we put the kids to bed. I love just flopping down on it and chillin' out with Mark when it's just us!
  8. I am thankful moments when our kids show "generosity" and "unselfishness".
  9. I am thankful our new Friends and Family plan on our cell phones. It allowed us to add 10 numbers to our plan that we can call without using minutes!!!
  10. I am thankful for our "McDonalds Coke Dates". I know I have mentioned these before, but I look forward to it almost every morning, and really miss it when we don't get to go!

Your turn....

No comments: