Thursday, April 16, 2009

Puppets, puppets, puppets.....

Like I mentioned in previous posts, Mark and I were in charge of one of the puppet teams for Lads to Leaders this year. We had 9 kids on our team (with another one being added at the last minute) ranging from 1st grade to 4th grade. I just wanted to say again what an AWESOME group of kiddos they were! We had the best time putting this show together and working with these guys! We had lots of support from their parents, and the kids themselves couldn't have worked harder. We definitely plan to do it again next year, and I hope we have them on our team again! We enjoyed it!!! Good job, guys!!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love to see the pics of the puppets!! Thanks for posting!! Looks like we are going to have 2 teams next year!! I think Puppets are the "IN" thing to do>:)