Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Here is my list for this week:
  1. I am thankful for life itself.
  2. I am thankful that the kids just have a half day of school left after today.
  3. I am thankful that we have a fun, full summer planned.
  4. I am thankful for $1 night at the Diamond Jaxx game tonight. Admission is $1, hot dogs $1, drinks $1, and popcorn $1!!!!!
  5. I am thankful for $1 large drinks at McDonalds (do you see a theme here?) Even though our coke dates are going to have to be put on hold once the kids are home for the summer, it's nice to know they are there if I need them!
  6. I am thankful for nice weather for our upcoming camping trip this weekend. I like the outdoors, but this chick ain't campin' in the rain!!!
  7. I am thankful for bills being done for the month! (always a relief to get those done....)
  8. I am thankful for a great time we had in Knoxville this past week.
  9. I am thankful for getting our carpets cleaned tomorrow.
  10. I am thankful that I made it through the orientation for my online class I have to take this summer and it doesn't seem SO bad!

Can't wait to read yours.....

3 comments:

Amy said...

What online class??

Stephanie said...

I have to take a 3 hour class to keep my teaching license up to date. I am NOT looking forward to it!!!

Becky W said...

We will have to meet you sometime for the $1 Diamond Jaxx night! We are ALL over that! We will see you in a week for MSYC!