Friday, July 17, 2009

A little of this and a LOT of that....

So, do any of your kids "collect" anything?? I mean, really, truly collect them. I mean save up every dime they have and when they find $ on the street they are beaming that they get to add it to their "fund"? Well, mine do.

About 2 years ago, Parker decided he needed to collect football cards. As you can see, he definitely has!! I have lost count as to how many he has now, but all I know is that it is A LOT! He does a great job of keeping them sorted (most of the time) and put in binders. He will spend hours sorting, resorting, filing, and refiling. It has been a fun hobby for him.
Kinlee's collection obsession is Webkinz. I am sure you all know about these on-line pets that they just KEEP adding to and adding to (I keep saying I wished that I had come up with that idea). Anyway, again, Kinlee saves and buys Webkinz. So, the ones you see below were mostly bought by her or given to her as gifts. They are great incentives, as well, for different things.
You will also notice the "W" on her floor - this is the one seen being demolished by the vacuum cleaner in the pics. from yesterday. One of the things you can "buy" (with fake money, of course) online for your pets is a "W pond". She felt the need to duplicate it in the middle of her floor!We'll see how long it lasts - it's been destroyed a couple of times, so time will tell.....

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Wow quite the collections going on there!!!:):) Very impressive!!