Monday, August 2, 2010

New School Year = Blog Revival!!!

Let's see if I even remember how to do this.....I know...I know....I have been a TERRIBLE blogger!!! I have gotten into Facebook and spent my time uploading pics. and info. there. That does not help my family, though....they aren't even ON facebook (except my sis). I promise we have been doing LOTS of fun stuff...that's the problem....lots of fun stuff = not much time to blog! Strange predicament, huh? Anyway, over time, I plan to blog all that fun stuff, but felt a little overwhelmed thinking of doing it all at once. SO, when the kids started school today, I thought it would be the PERFECT opportunity to have "new start" on blogging. I PROMISE to do better!!! Don't expect an every day thing, but at least more than every THREE MONTHS!!

Here are pics of the kids this morning...Parker - 5th grade....Kinlee - 3rd grade!

Here is a pic. of them from this time last year....I CANNOT BELIEVE the change!!! Love those kiddos! Gonna miss them around here!

No comments: