- Day one - Night = black corduroy, Day = white fabric
- Day two - Clouds/Sky = white fluffy material, Water = blue shiny "wave" material
- Day three - Grass = green "shag" material, Trees = brown "leathery" material
- Day four - Moon/Stars = star material w/monogrammed moon, Sun = orange shiny material
- Day five - Birds = white material to resemble feathers, Fish = blue shiny material to resemble scales on a fish
- Day six - Animals = Fake fur material, Man = striped material to represent the different races of man
- Day seven - God rested = small, soft pillow
As well as being in charge of Lamplighters, Mark and I have also been recruited to head up the Grades 1-4 Lads to Leaders Puppet team. We have recently begun our official practices, and last night, the kids "met" their puppets for the first time. They were so excited! They are doing an awesome job, and we are thoroughly enjoying working with them. I know that between now and L2L, we'll have plenty of pictures showing our progress - stay tuned for more......