Well, I finally have a chance to sit down and type my list for this week. Looking back on the past few days, here is what I'm thankful for:
- I am thankful for life itself.
- I am thankful for no cavities! The kids both had dentist appointments this week, and we had no reported cavities!!
- I am thankful for "lunch dates" with Mark. I enjoy visiting with him in the middle of his day - a great time to slow down, chat, and catch up.
- I am thankful for a 9 year old boy who is still not too "cool" to holler for me in the middle of the night when he has a bad dream.
- I am thankful for my nice warm bed that I can return to after consoling that 9 year old boy!
- I am thankful for "old" friends who can pick up right where we left off. Becky, I enjoyed getting to see you today (wish it could have been longer). Sandy, I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!!
- I am thankful for tax returns.
- I am thankful for "Friends Day". My kiddos look forward to it every week, and I love watching and hearing them play with friends. (plus, I get my Sonic diet coke on Friends Day!!!)
- I am thankful for the comforts of home. I have always been one that likes to be "on the go", but when that gets old and it's time to relax - home is where I want to be.
- I am thankful for a 7 year old who has a kind heart and is willing to share some quarters with a friend, "if she can find them". :o)
Okay, I think that about wraps it up for this week. Can't wait to see your list......